The objective of the digital project is to offer students the opportunity to apply the Spanish they have learned to create a personal profile in Spanish to introduce themselves and aspects of their life to Spanish speakers. In each module, learners will develop different parts of this project applying the specific vocabulary and structures they have learned in it. This project can be adapted depending on each teacher and their students’ interests.
Here are links to sample documents (in Google doc format) that you can use and/or adapt to provide guidance to your students to complete their digital projects:
- Guía para los instructores (español)
- Rubric for evaluation of project (English)
- Instructions for peer review work (English)
- Instructions for formatting and classroom presentation of students’ work (English)
- Instructions for student volunteers (publication of magazine) (English)
- Template for the development of each section of the project