- What is Creative Commons and OER?
- What are Creative Commons licenses?
- How to use Creative Commons (search and licenses)
- What are the 5Rs?
- What is Learning by Design and how is it present throughout Trayectos?
- Lesson/activity design template based on tenets of Learning by Design
- How is each module organized?
- How to use “Hablemos más”
- How to work with the grammar sections
- What is “Manos a la obra”?
- What is “Práctica individual”?
- What is “Ojo”?
- How to incorporate “Y después…” in the lesson plan
- How to adapt “El mundo tejano” to your students’ needs
- What is “Para terminar”?
- What is “Proyecto digital”?
- What is “Antes de partir”?
- Additional resources for each grammatical structure
– Subject pronouns
– The present tense of the verb ser
– The present tense of the verb haber
– Question words
– Indefinite and definite articles
– Nouns: Gender and number
– The present tense of regular -ar verbs
– Possessive and descriptive adjectives
– The present tense of regular -er and -ir verbs
– Numbers from 0 to 100
– Gustar + infinitive & gustar + noun
– Irregular verbs in the yo form
– The verb tener
– Uses of the verb ir
– Reflexive verbs
– Comparatives and superlatives
– The present tense of stem-changing verbs (e→ie; o→ue; u→ue; e→i)
– The present tense of the verb estar and the present progressive (gerund)
– Recommendations with tener que
– The preterite with regular and stem-changing verbs
– The preterite with irregular verbs
- Sample lesson for high school students